Chevron ABU ePTW Training Level 1 Client site
Gain skills in using Chevron’s ePTW tool.
The purpose of this course is to gain skills in using Chevron’s ePTW tool. Functions of this tool include creating permits, editing permits, closing out permits and is for all users of the ePTW tool.
Structure and Assessment
This course is delivered through classroom presentations, activities and participant discussion as well as practical components within using specialised equipment. Trainees will demonstrate their competence through practical exercises.
Prior to completing ABU ePTW Level 1 – Permit Training, you must complete the following mandatory pre-requisites.
Chevron employees can find these against your CMS Profile and Contractors through your MyPass Passport.
- ABU Using non-Ex Mobile Communication Devices Safely
- ABU Control of Work – What is Changing – October 2022
- ABU Control of Work Work Authorisation for Work Team Members (Paper-based System)
ABU Control of Work Work Authorisation for Work Team Members (ePTW System)
- ABU Control of Work Work Authorisation for Permit Holders, Permit Validators, Area Controllers and Isolation Authorities (Paper-based System)
ABU Control of Work Work Authorisation for Permit Holders, Permit Validators, Area Controllers and Isolation Authorities (ePTW System)
The expected learning outcomes for this course are:
- Understand why we are moving to electronic permit-to-work (ePTW)
- Obtain introduction to the Permit Vision ePTW tool
- Become familiar with the user interface and tool navigation
- Gain awareness on system workflow roles
- Become familiar with permit types and icons
- Understand permit and hazard analysis requirements
- Learn permit workflow from creation through to close
- Learn how to search, copy and edit permits
- Understand how to create and use permit templates
- Learn additional permit options (e.g., toolbox talk, BCP)
- Understand where to go for support
QV1, 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth Western Australia 6000
256 St Georges Terrace, Perth Western Australia 6000
For further information contact email@example.com.
Government issued photo identification is required and to be sighted by trainer.
†No GST applicable
*Price Includes GST
+Price includes GST / ^No GST applicable