Chevron ABU ePTW Training Level 2 Perth
For ePTW tool users involved in isolation management.
The Electronic Permit to Work Level 2 Isolation class is for electronic permit-to-work (ePTW) tool users involved in isolation management. It covers creating an isolation confirmation certificate (ICC), attaching ICC’s isolation workflow, de-isolation for testing (DFT) long term isolations (LTI), copying ICC’s isolation templates, assessment, and assessment actions.
Please note, this course is for enrolment by Chevron and their contractors and is not available for public registration. For enquiries about this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Structure and Assessment
This course is delivered through classroom presentations, activities and participant discussion as well as practical components within using specialised equipment. Trainees will demonstrate their competence through practical exercises.
Prior to completing ABU ePTW Level 2 – Permit Training, you must complete the following mandatory pre-requisites. Chevron employees can find these against your CMS Profile and Contractors through your MyPass Passport.
- ABU Using non-Ex Mobile Communication Devices Safely
- ABU Control of Work Work Authorisation for Work Team Members (Paper-based System)
- ABU Control of Work Work Authorisation for Work Team Members (ePTW System)
- ABU Control of Work Work Authorisation for Permit Holders, Permit Validators, Area Controllers and Isolation Authorities (Paper-based System)
- ABU Control of Work Work Authorisation for Permit Holders, Permit Validators, Area Controllers and Isolation Authorities (ePTW System)
- ABU ePTW Level 1 – Permit Training
The expected learning outcomes for this course are:
- Understand how ePTW supports isolation management
- Gain awareness on isolation workflow roles
- Become familiar with isolation types and icons
- Learn isolation workflow from creation through to close
- Learn how to amend, copy, and search for ICCs
- Understand de-isolation for test and long-term isolation requirements
- Understand how to create and use isolation templates
For further information contact email@example.com
Government issued photo identification is required and to be sighted by trainer.
†No GST applicable
*Price Includes GST
+Price includes GST / ^No GST applicable