Tropical Further Offshore Emergency Training

Maintain your OPITO Certification for Offshore Workplaces in Tropical Waters with the T-FOET course

ERGT Australia’s Tropical Further Offshore Emergency Training (T-FOET) course is designed for personnel who are working in the offshore oil and gas industry and who require re-validation in the safety and emergency response training and assessments to work in an offshore, warm water environment.

Course Availability

ERGT’s T-FOET course is conducted at our safety training centres in Perth, WA, Melbourne, Victoria and Darwin, NT. Please enquire online or call us on (08) 9417 6900 for more information.

Learning Outcomes

The expected learning outcomes for the Tropical Further Offshore Emergency Training course are:

  • Demonstrate, in a simulated environment, that they can use the safety equipment and follow procedures in preparing for and during helicopter emergencies – with particular focus on escaping from a helicopter following ditching.
  • Demonstrate that they can use basic firefighting equipment effectively and use self-rescue techniques in low visibility and completely obscured visibility situations e.g., smoke filled areas.
  • Demonstrate that they can perform basic first aid.

For more information on the OPITO learning outcomes please click here or visit www.opito.com.

Training Standard Pre-requisites
A current certification in OPITO TBOSIET, TFOET, BOSIET or FOET.

Medical and Health Standards
A current offshore or industry equivalent medical is required for this course. Please refer to the ERGT Medical Form for accepted medicals and requirements.

Additional Requirements
A government-issued photo identification is required for course registration.
Please bring swimwear and towel for in-water activities.

Structure and Assessment
90% of the T-FOET course is delivered through practical trainee participation, activities and discussion in a simulated workplace environment. The remaining 10% is delivered as theory in a classroom. Trainees will demonstrate / explain / identify their level of knowledge, skills and understanding through oral and/or written assessment and practical activities.

Skills Maintenance
To maintain this certificate it is an OPITO requirement to revalidate every 4 years (FOET or TFOET)

Authority / Regulator
This training is regulated and endorsed by OPITO, which is the global, not-for-profit, skills body for the energy industry.

Show more
Show less

†No GST applicable

*Price Includes GST

+Price includes GST / ^No GST applicable

Book Now View Course Outline

Certifications

Upon successful completion trainees will be issued with a Record of Achievement in OPITO approved:

Tropical Further Offshore Emergency Training (T-FOET) 5614

Personalised TFOET identity card

Also Known as

HUET HUET Revalidation Offshore Safety Course TBOSIET Revalidation TFOET Warm Water BOSIET Warm Water HUET

Common Occupations

Pilot, Chef, Catering, Laundry, Steward, Utility, Diver, Driller, Crane Operator, Engineer, Geologist, Manager, Logistics, Marine Officer, Master, Human Resources, Manning, Crewing, Mechanical Fitter, Mechanical Technician, Roustabout, Roughneck, Scaffolder, Rigger, Supervisor, Technician, Tradesperson, Electrician, Welder, Boilermaker, Plumber, Mechanic, Apprentice, Rope Access Technician, Information Technology Support, Inspector, Cameraman

NOT THE COURSE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
SEARCH AGAIN OR TRY THESE SIMILAR COURSES

Refine your search:

Clear filters

Similar Courses

Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
Next11Feb
From $1320
OPITO Approved
FOET Training – Further Offshore Emergency Training
Next12Jan
From $1300
OPITO Approved
BOSIET Training Perth, Melbourne & Darwin
Next11Feb
From $1920
OPITO Approved
Return to top