Client Partnership Coordinator
Posted on: 04 July 2022
ERGT Australia is Australia’s leading commercial training organisation providing incident response and applied safety skills training to high-risk industries. ERGT provides a professional, engaging, and safe training service using simulated environments to develop skills that address safety-critical industry needs.
Our Perth Training Centre incorporates both an immersive simulated high-risk workplace, and a specialised Incident Management Training Centre.
We currently have an opportunity for a full-time Client Partnerships Coordinator to come onboard and join our Client Partnerships team at our Perth Training Centre.
What will be your key responsibilities as a Client Partnerships Coordinator?
- As a key member of the Client Partnership team you will be integral in helping to support our service delivery for our key accounts by providing quotations and supporting industry requests
- Excellent customer service identify new opportunities for client growth and development
- Ensure client meetings are completed quarterly for each key account to ensure ERGT Australia is meeting client expectations
- Maintain an updated organisational chart for each key account
- Understand each key account’s training matrix requirements
- Coordinate subject experts to attend client meetings if required
What are we looking for?
- A proven track record of excellent customer service coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively in a team and thrive on achieving shared goals
- Detail orientated with a drive for continuous improvement
- Experience in using a (salesforce, upbeat or similar)is desirable
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative and able to adapt to a changing work environment
- Able to work autonomously when needed
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time – 9 day fortnight/ 10 day fortnight
- Opportunity to work from home
- Friendly and supportive team environment with ongoing training and development opportunities
- Company social events
- Driven team environment with the common goal of achieving safe and engaging training
- Work for a company that is the leading provider in its industry
Applications close Friday 8th July.
Please contact our People and Culture team on 08 9417 6928 if you would like to hear more about this position or have any questions.
Kindly submit your application via SEEK.