Client Partnership Coordinator
Posted on: 28 July 2021
Location: Perth Safety Training Centre
ERGT Australia is Australia’s leading commercial training organisation providing incident response and applied safety skills training to high-risk industries. ERGT provides a professional, engaging, and safe training service using simulated environments to develop skills that address safety-critical industry needs. Our Perth Training Centre incorporates both an immersive simulated high-risk workplace, and a specialised Incident Management Training Centre.
We currently have an opportunity for a Client Partnerships Coordinator to come onboard and join our Client Partnerships team at our Jandakot centre.
What will be your key responsibilities as a Client Partnerships Coordinator?
- As a key member of the Client Partnership team you will be integral in helping to support our service delivery for our key accounts by providing quotations and supporting industry requests
- Through excellent customer service identify new opportunities for client growth and development
- Ensure client meetings are completed quarterly for each key account to ensure ERGT Australia is meeting client expectations
- Maintain an updated organisational chart for each key account
- Understand each key account’s training matrix requirements
- Coordinate subject experts to attend client meetings if required
What are we looking for?
- A proven track record of excellent customer service coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively in a team and thrive on achieving shared goals
- Detail orientated with a drive for continuous improvement
- Experience in using a CRM (salesforce, upbeat or similar) is desirable
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative and able to adapt to a changing work environment
- Able to work autonomously when needed
Who are we?
For over more than 25 years we have branched out across Australia, building a reputation based on exceptional customer service and providing relevant, engaging training that has a real impact on the people who live and work in high-risk workplaces. Our business is underpinned by a commitment to strong partnerships, experienced people and world-class facilities.
If you are passionate about providing excellent client support and want to join a company where you can build a successful and fulfilling career, we want to hear from you.
Please apply via seek – Client Partnership Coordinator