Client Partnerships Consultant
Posted on: 20 December 2021
Location: Jandakot, Perth
We are seeking an experienced Client Partnership Consultant on a full times basis. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and results driven individual, wanting to be a part of a dynamic workplace culture. The Client Partnership Consultant is a nationally focused role that builds new business and enhances our relationships with clients and nominated key stakeholders.
- Work alongside clients to raise product range awareness that supports the identification of further opportunities within Foundation Clients
- Understand each KAs training matrix requirements, and where possible, obtain future client plans for training as far into the future as possible to assist with internal financial and demand forecasting.
- Obtain, track and document the relationship management including quotes proposals and ongoing relationship in the Prime CRM
- Collaborate with our Sales and Service team to align internal relationships, uphold ERGT’s values, share and update client information to assist in identifying additional business opportunities for ERGT
- Promote ERGT products through client engagement, support marketing, promotions, conferences, etc
- Participate in marketing group strategy
- Develop marketing packs for client meetings and introductions
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Total commitment to customer service
- Ability to work under pressure effectively and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated initiative
- Highly developed MS Office skills- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Ability to work with internal departments to create products and services to meet our clients’ needs
- Experience in, or product knowledge of working in a training organisation
- Contracts, tender or procurement experience
What can we offer you?
- Work within a supportive team
- Full time position based in Perth
- 9 day working fortnight
- Free parking
- Strong focus on work/life balance
Please contact Monica Colman on 08 94 17 6992 or email email@example.com if you need any further information regarding this position.