Compliance & Administration Support Coordinator
Posted on: 03 August 2022
ERGT Australia is an RTO accredited by ASQA, AMSA and OPITO, delivering safety, emergency response and incident management training from our centers around Australia.
We have an exciting opportunity for an engaging motivated individual to come on board and support our Learning Design and Development team.
You will be providing a wide variety of Administration support, whilst also helping to grow and develop our business.
The Compliance and Administration Support Coordinator will be reporting directly to the Learning Design and Development Manager where you will be involved in supporting and developing our systems and processes to maintain compliance across our organisation nationally. This position will also support our Design and Development team to ensure that ERGT consistently has our product of the highest quality, accuracy, and relevance.
What will be your key responsibilities as a Compliance and Administration Support Coordinator?
- Maintaining documentation, registers and databases as required by various training regulators – ASQA, AMSA, OPITO
- Participate in continuous review, improvement and tracking of courseware
- Ensure maintaining supporting documentation is being completed on ERGT’s latest templates
- Assist in support and reviewing of our continuous improvement systems
- Create and maintain training courseware materials and templates
- Compiling reports and metrics (Compliance, Courseware development and Project timelines)
- Liaise with functions across the business and training regulators as required
What are we looking for?
- Experience with RTO Compliance (highly desirable)
- 2 + years within a Training industry sector (highly desirable)
- Experience with student management systems or similar (highly desirable)
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and work commitment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time – 9 day fortnight/ 10 day fortnight
- Opportunity to work from home
- Friendly and supportive team environment with ongoing training and development opportunities
- Company social events
- Driven team environment with the common goal of achieving safe and engaging training
- Work for a company that is the leading provider in its industry
So what are you waiting for? If you have the experience detailed above and you are ready to progress with your next job role, we’d like to hear from you! Please click on apply in SEEK.