Emergency Response Trainer
Posted on: 29 November 2020
We are seeking an experienced Emergency Response Trainer to join our Jandakot training team focusing on skills that trainees may need to execute in the event of an emergency. These courses include breathing apparatus, external and internal fire fighting, leading emergency teams, responding to hazardous materials, vertical rescue and road crash rescue.
- Manage all trainees and staff allocated to scheduled courses
- Ensure all training is delivered and assessed accordingly to the Nationally Recognised Training Procedures
- Co-operate with ERGT management to promote and consistently deliver high quality products and services and meet quality objectives
- Review of training packages and course delivery
- Assist and support other team members as required
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Certificate IV in TAE
- Motivated towards professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, work autonomously and follow procedures
- Experienced in Fire Fighting / Maritime
- Industry experience – Oil & Gas / Marine / Mining / Industrial / Defence / Medic
- Open Water SCUBA Diver or equivalent
- Provide First Aid
The position will be based at Perth’s Training Centre in Jandakot.
What can we offer you?
- Full time position based at our Training Centre in Perth
- Working a 9 day fortnight
- Dynamic and vibrant workplace culture
- Free parking
- Strong focus on work/life balance and we are committed to making it work for you
Please contact Monica Colman on 08 94 17 6992 or email email@example.com if you need any further information regarding this position.
To apply, please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of why you believe you are suitable for the role.