Posted on: 22 September 2020
ERGT Australia is a leading commercial training organisation providing incident response and applied safety training to high risk industries. ERGT provides a professional, engaging and safe training service using simulated environments to developed skills that address safety-critical industry needs.
The IMTC provides Incident Command, Incident Management and Crisis Management team training to high risk industrial organisations. Other services include coordinating exercises, providing emergency preparedness and assurance reviews, as well as general emergency management consulting services.
- Coordinate and plan IMTC training courses
- Manage system errors within expected time frames
- Develop new and existing exercise scenarios to ensure accuracy and credibility for all clients
- Proactively manage exercise preparation and execution through leadership of the role play team
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- A Certificate 4 Training and Assessment with two years proven capability as trainer
- An ERGT Trainer qualification in any stream
- Proven knowledge of emergency services, military or oil and gas operations
- PMAOMIR320 Manage Incident Response Information
- Qualification in, or proven knowledge of process control systems
Please contact Monica on 08 9417 6992 or email email@example.com if you require any further information regarding this role.