General Manager People & Culture
Posted on: 05 July 2022
We are looking for a “Champion of People” to drive our people and culture (P&C) strategy. Working as part of the senior leadership team you will drive new ways of working and bring our ERGT strategic objectives to life through developing sound people infrastructure, coaching leadership excellence and delivering outstanding client and employee experiences.
This role is a strategic change agent and culture expert, building relationships with senior leaders and executives to lead them in building and executing their people strategies. In the role you will be relied upon to:
- Drive new ways of working and cultural change in the business
- Design the people and culture infrastructure required for a business of the future
- Lead the P&C team in high level delivery of: leadership development; engagement and culture initiatives; talent and succession management; performance and development planning and review; people and workforce planning; remuneration planning and other strategic and operational HR activities and solutions including compliance and payroll.
- Partner with senior leaders and teams at all levels to inspire them to coach, develop and lead a culture of performance, continuous learning and accountability applying contemporary and best practice thinking.
- Exercise influence for outcomes and provide commercial compliant, accurate and timely people and culture reporting and advice.
Your story so far:
- Tertiary level qualifications at degree level or higher in HR, business, psychology or equivalent
- 10+ years experience delivering high level people and culture and change management initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in leading successful people and change initiatives using contemporary thinking
- Demonstrated experience partnering with senior leaders and teams at the functional and/or organisational level
- Proven capabilities in analysing and interpreting reporting and metrics to draw insights and conclusions
- Commercial experience would be an advantage
- Ability to apply problem solving and judgement to recommend and implement decisions.
- Superior communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
What we offer:
- An authentic workplace where you can make a real impact
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance work and life
- Full-time – 9 day fortnight/ 10 day fortnight
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Seriously good company culture with a friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Experience with a national company that is the leading industry provider.
If you are looking for a genuinely rewarding role to lead change in a rapidly growing national company that values people and the people experience, you are a strategic thinker with a commercial mindset and you are energized by the team’s success.
Kindly submit your application via SEEK.
For enquiries on the role please speak to Heather Warner at 0412 834318.