Longford – Trainer and Assessor
Posted on: 04 March 2022
ERGT Australia is the leading provider of high-risk safety and emergency response training to the Oil and Gas, Maritime, Defence, Aviation, and Major Hazard Facilities industries. Open your career up to a world of opportunity with ERGT and help set the bar high for the future of Australia’s safety training.
We are seeking passionate and suitably experienced people to join our Offshore Survival training team delivering high quality safety and emergency response training to the oil and gas and aviation industries. Exposure within either the oil and gas or aviation industries is highly beneficial for this role, however due to ERGTs trainer development process it is not essential. Successful candidates will be supported through their development by other well experienced Trainers within the business.
If you have what it takes and are passionate about training, then we have the opportunity for you to come on board and join our team as a Trainer.
Your main responsibilities as a Trainer will be:
- Manage all trainees and staff allocated to scheduled courses
- Ensure all training is delivered and assessed accordingly to the Nationally Recognised Training Procedures
- Co-operate with ERGT management to promote and consistently deliver high quality products and services and meet quality objectives
- Review of training packages and course delivery
- Assist and support other team members as required
To be considered for these roles you must have the following skills and experience:
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment ‐ TAE 40116
- Proven instructional and assessment experience
- Provide First Aid Certiﬁcate
- Advanced Resuscitation Certiﬁcate
- Current dive medical (AS/NZ 2299.1 2015)
- Previous HUET instructor qualiﬁcation
- Aviation/helicopter background
- Scuba Diving Qualification (minimum open water)
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) qualiﬁcation