Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Posted on: 13 August 2021
Are you passionate about building upon a reputable brand through stakeholder engagement, internal and external communications and event management?
We have a terrific opportunity for a marketing professional to join Australia’s leading safety training organisation at our Jandakot Training Centre on a full time maternity leave contract (12 month opportunity).
ERGT Australia is a leading commercial training organisation providing high-risk safety and emergency response training to high risk sectors such as the Oil & Gas, Mining, Maritime, Defence and Aviation. ERGT provides a professional, engaging, and safe training service using simulated environments to develop skills that address safety-critical industry needs.
What will be your key responsibilities as a Marketing Coordinator?
The Marketing Coordinator is a national role within the Client Partnerships team, required to coordinate all aspects of marketing, branding and communications across ERGT Australia.
The role ensures that ERGT is positioned well and is regarded by our client and industry as a supplier of choice and a trusted brand.
This role requires a high level of communication and teamwork within the client partnership team and the broader ERGT team to ensure the best business outcome.
The successful candidate will carry out duties in a manner consistent with ERGT values and adhere to ERGT’s policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Marketing planning and management
- Internal and external communication
- Brand management
- Events management and coordination
- Market research
What are we looking for?
- Marketing or communications tertiary qualification
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar role
- Digital marketing, social media experience
- Experience setting up campaigns and promotions, tracking, evaluating and reporting on outcomes against targets
- Developing and maintaining materials and brand integrity
- Experience in developing reports to provide to the Senior Leadership team
- Excellent written skills, presentation and communication skills
- Professional, mature, well-groomed, and articulate
- Total commitment to customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrates initiative
- Strong team player yet able to work autonomously
A little about ERGT
For over more than 25 years we have branched out across Australia, building a reputation based on exceptional customer service and providing relevant, engaging training that has a real impact on the people who live and work in high-risk workplaces. Our business is underpinned by a commitment to strong partnerships, experienced people and world-class facilities.
If you are passionate about providing excellent marketing and communications support, we want to hear from you.
For further information please feel free to contact our People and Culture team on 08 9417 6992 or 08 9417 6921.