Mining – Trainer & Assessor
Posted on: 13 June 2022
Do you what to work in a great team? Doing exciting emergency response training in world class facilities? Do you have prior experience in mines rescue?
ERGT have positions available for enthusiastic and experienced people to join our mining emergency response training team to deliver high quality training to mining emergency response personal.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be training Cert III Emergency Response and Rescue (formerly Mine Emergency Response and Rescue), including the below disciplines:
- Breathing apparatus and fire fighting
- Vertical and confined space rescue
- Road crash rescue
- Responding to local emergencies and incidents
- Advanced first aid
- Operate pumps
- Driving vehicles under operational conditions
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment 40116
- Provide First Aid
- Cert III Emergency Response and Rescue
Don’t hold the above qualifications but have experience? That’s ok! We want to support you in completing your Cert IV Training and Assessment. If you are interested in pursuing a career, please contact us to discuss further.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Flexible working arrangements – a 8 or 9 day fortnight or a 8 day on 6 day off Perth based roster
- Rewarding work – actively contribute to our trainee learning outcomes
- World class facilities and equipment
- Opportunity to gain qualifications and learn across different training streams in the business
- Keep abreast of industry best practice
Our purpose is to get people home safely.
For over 25 years we have built and delivered relevant and engaging training that has a real impact on the people who live and work in high-risk industries (oil & gas, mining, defence, aviation and maritime). Our business is underpinned by a commitment to strong partnerships, experienced people, rigorous compliance, and world-class facilities.
We pride ourselves in bringing a spirit for adventure to workplace training where participants spend more time undertaking hands-on problem-solving in immersive safety and emergency response scenarios than they do sitting in a classroom. We believe training is more than a certificate: It’s a skill for life.
More than 30,000 participants undertake training with us each year, most of whom will attend one of the three industry-leading immersive workplace facilities in Perth, Melbourne and Darwin. In addition, we run centres for Esso Australia at Longford and West Sale, and the Australian Defence Force at Brisbane, Nowra and Townsville.
If this sound like a career for you, apply now via seek – Trainer and Assessor – Mining Job in Perth – SEEK