National Sales and Service Officer
Posted on: 27 July 2021
Location: Perth Safety Training Centre
Are you a passionate, customer focused professional interested in working in emergency and safety training? Can you provide end to end positive and engaging customer service?
ERGT Australia is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) accredited by ASQA, AMSA and OPITO, delivering safety, emergency response and incident management training from our centres around Australia.
If you have what it takes, then we have opportunity for you to come on board and join our team as a National Sales and Service Officer on a fixed term contract that could lead into a full-time permanent position.
The position is for Tues – Sat with a shift time of 6am to 2pm and will be reporting to the National Sales and Service Team Leader who is passionate about creating a successful and engaged workforce.
Your role and responsibilities will entail, but will not be limited to:
- Being the face of the company by supporting trainees face to face;
- Responding to general and escalated queries from customers, clients, and team members;
- Leading by example in areas of professionalism, conduct, punctuality;
- Driving continuous improvement;
- Driving dedication to customer service and share knowledge within the team; and
- Identifying areas of potential efficiency improvement.
This role requires the delivery of consistent and exemplary customer service experienced by our clients by:
- Maintaining compliance and maximising occupancy on ERGT courses;
- Being an active member of the National Sales and Service team, providing support across all roles;
- Managing and coordinating client enrolment requests in an accurate and informed manner;
- Maintaining accurate data and control course administration processes throughout multiple IT systems; and
- Providing exceptional customer service experience from pre-enrolment through to the completion of training and payment.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Experience in a client facing customer service role;
- Demonstrate a strong customer service focus;
- Have high attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem solving;
- Be adaptable in a fast-paced environment; and
- Enjoy continuous learning of products and systems.
- Data entry;
- RTO experience;
- Experience in a client facing customer service role; and
- Proven experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry, maritime, mining or resource sector.
In return, ERGT offers a friendly and supportive team environment with ongoing training and development opportunities. We offer many benefits such as onsite parking, uniform, morning teas and generous social events.
Applications close 6 August 2021
Please apply via seek – National Sales and Service Officer