Payroll & Recruitment Administrator
Posted on: 22 July 2022
ERGT Australia is the leading provider of high-risk safety and emergency response training to the Oil and Gas, Maritime, Defence, Aviation, and Major Hazard Facilities industries. ERGT Australia is Australia’s leading commercial training organisation providing incident response and applied safety skills training to high-risk industries.
ERGT provides a professional, engaging, and safe training service using simulated environments to develop skills that address safety-critical industry needs.
Our Perth Training Centre incorporates both an immersive simulated high-risk workplace, and a specialised Incident Management Training Centre. ERGT’s People and Culture department is currently going through some changes; we have a full time position become available for a People and Culture Payroll & Recruitment Administrator to join the team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Payroll Administration (once trained complete 1 payroll in every four)
- Employee Recruitment, Selection, Induction and Exit • Support and maintain ADP (HR/Payroll) and RealTime (Timesheet) programs.
- Ensure the links to other external systems are managed and maintain.
- Identify, develop, and implement improvements and changes to these systems where the business or external bodies require.
- Preparation of Pay Adjustments and Termination Calculations.
- Manage the Payroll Inbox and respond to all employee enquiries
- Provide support and guidance to ERGT Staff regarding payroll issues
- Provide Leave coverage for Payroll
- Certificate IV in Human Resources with demonstrated experience as an HR generalist in a dynamic workplace environment (Optional)
- Working knowledge of Computerised Payroll & Timesheet Systems
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment, induction and remuneration administration
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in the production of high level work using Microsoft Office and other applications
- Ability to work in a team, demonstrate initiative and manage multiple concurrent tasks which have conflicting priorities
- Satisfactory Police Clearance Required attributes
- Ability to understand importance of and maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge and expertise between organization’s goals and HR activities
- Advise, lead and support employees in working to ERGT values, culture and behaviours
- Professional, mature, well-groomed and articulate
- Total commitment to customer service
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative
- Strong Team Player
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time – 10 day fortnight
- Opportunity to work from home
- Friendly and supportive team environment with ongoing training and development opportunities
- Company social events
- Driven team environment with the common goal of achieving safe and engaging training
- Work for a company that is the leading provider in its industry
Kindly submit your application via SEEK.