People and Culture Manager
Posted on: 01 December 2021
Location: Jandakot, Perth Safety Training Centre
ERGT Australia is the leading provider of high-risk safety and emergency response training to the Oil and Gas, Maritime, Defence, Aviation, and Major Hazard Facilities industries.
For more than 25 years we have branched out across Australia, building a reputation based on exceptional customer service and providing relevant, engaging training that has a real impact on the people who live and work in high-risk workplaces. Our business is underpinned by a commitment to strong partnerships, experienced people, and world-class facilities.
We have a newly created position in our team at Jandakot, for a full time permanent People and Culture Manager. This role will ensure that the organisation’s People/Human Resources activities and programs align with ERGT’s organisational strategy and operational requirements. This includes initiating and leading People and Culture activities, programs and projects that will support ERGT’s vision of an enduring and resilient business.
In this role you will:
- Assist with the ongoing design and improvement of the People and Culture Function in light of meeting the organisation’s strategic and operational needs;
- Facilitate the annual P&C business cycle including remuneration review, talent and succession planning,
- Coordinate the development of a new EBA
- Manage and lead the P&C Team (of 2) to deliver recruitment, performance, development, social and health programs for the business; and
- Develop and drive organisational and team development.
You enjoy working in an environment that puts culture first, have high levels of personal ad team accountability, and above all else are a leader in this area. We are looking for someone that has:
- P&C Leadership and management experience;
- 5 years plus experience in delivering HR/P&C services for SME;
- 2 years plus experience in managing a HR/P&C team/function;
- Organisational and team change management and development capability;
- Ability to understand operational business needs and translate them into support services resource allocation to enable the effective functioning of the business;
- Ability to provide a sound level of project management oversight
- Degree qualified in Human Resources or equivalent
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Are you curious to know more? Then please attach your resume and a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role.
No application from agencies will be considered at this time.
Must have full working rights in Australia.