People & Culture Consultant
Posted on: 13 June 2022
The People and Culture Consultant contributes to ERGT Australia’s success by advising and supporting the business nationally on all HR activities to align our culture, governance, leadership, employee performance, development and workforce capability.
ERGT Australia is Australia’s leading commercial training organisation providing incident response and applied safety skills training to high-risk industries. ERGT provides a professional, engaging, and safe training service using simulated environments to develop skills that address safety-critical industry needs. Our Perth Training Centre incorporates both an immersive simulated high-risk workplace, and a specialised Incident Management Training Centre.
ERGT is a people business. To support this ethos we are growing our People and Culture department and we are now looking for a full time position People and Culture Consultant to join the team.
Your role will include:
- Employee Recruitment, Selection, Induction and Exit
- Performance & Non Performance Management
- Employee Development
- Payroll Administration
- Employee Health and Well-being
- Workers Compensation and Return to Work
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time – 9 day fortnight
- Opportunity for flexible work options including some work from home
- Seriously good company culture with a friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Experience with a national company that is the leading industry provider.
To be successful you must have:
- Minimum Certificate IV in Human Resources with demonstrated experience as an HR generalist in a dynamic workplace environment
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment, induction, remuneration administration and performance management
- Sound working knowledge and understanding of the application of relevant industrial and employment related legislation, regulations and Awards
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in the production of high level work using Microsoft Office and other applications
- Ability to work in a team, demonstrate initiative and manage multiple concurrent tasks which have conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to establish productive partnerships with line managers
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills
- Satisfactory Police Clearance
In addition, it will be ideal if you can demonstrate:
- Ability to understand importance of and maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge and expertise to align organizational goals and HR activities
- Advise, lead and support employees in working to ERGT values, culture and behaviours
- Professional, mature, well-groomed and articulate
- Total commitment to customer service
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative
- Strong Team Player
To apply, please submit your application via seek – People and Culture Consultant Job in Perth – SEEK