Posted on: 22 July 2022
ERGT Australia is the leading provider of high-risk safety and emergency response training to the Oil and Gas, Maritime, Defence, Aviation, and Major Hazard Facilities industries.
For more than 25 years we have branched out across Australia, building a reputation based on exceptional customer service and providing relevant, engaging training that has a real impact on the people who live and work in high-risk workplaces. Our business is underpinned by a commitment to strong partnerships, experienced people, and world-class facilities.
We have a 9-month maternity leave role in our Finance & Insight team at Jandakot, for a curious and talented Power BI Expert. As the Reporting Analyst you will be an integral member of our Data as an asset project team working day to day with our Database Administrator.
The focus of this role will be to continue to develop Power BI Dashboards based on a set of defined metrics, start to understand the stories the dashboards are telling us and coach the leaders in the business how to navigate the dashboards.
In this role you will
- Develop and maintain a standard suite of operational reports and performance dashboards using PowerBI
- Coach leaders around the organisation on the use of Power BI
- Help identify reliable sources of data required to enable the management of organisation’s key metrics
- Work with the Database Administrator and the Finance Manger to design core data repositories that will facilitate the most timely, accurate and consistent information required by managers and leaders (including executives) across the organisation to make coherent decisions.
- Develop and maintain the organisation’s data glossary and dictionary.
- Work with IT to automate ongoing required reports/dashboards wherever possible
- Provide additional support to the Finance Team
You thrive in an environment where you are being curious, solving problems and giving meaning to the data. You have an eye for detail. It goes without saying you enjoy working with data. You are comfortable working with our business leaders and enjoy coaching non-financial stakeholders.
- At least 3 years in a similar role preferably in a commercial environment
- Solid working knowledge of Power BI
- Cert IV Business Finance, Accounting & Bookkeeping, Business Big Data or similar
Kindly submit your application via SEEK.