Posted on: 22 August 2022
Are you looking for a role with purpose and fulfilment with an energetic team that makes a difference you can actually see and feel?
If this sounds like you, read ahead!
We are commencing a long term whole-of-business project to build new engaging digital experiences for our staff and trainees in the pursuit of operational excellence. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating engaging digital experiences that are useful, integrated, slick, light touch and engaging. In this role you will be hands-on in creating our digital future by engaging with stakeholders and developers to design and implement these solutions.
This is a newly developed position that will be based at our Jandakot office working in a friendly and supportive team environment and culture.
- Thoroughly understand the organisation’s vision, purpose, objectives, operational practices and drivers of success (both internal and external);
- Develop strong trusting relationships with stakeholders across the organisation and understand their processes, systems requirements and goals;
- Design solutions supporting user experiences that ‘raise the bar’ to increase trainee and staff engagement whilst achieving operational effectiveness through efficient processes and fit-for-purpose integrated systems;
- Communicate and solicit feedback to solution designs with both technical and non-technical stakeholders clearly without jargon;
- Research market and evaluate systems for requirements fit and alignment to IT Principles, architecture and business strategy;
- Direct design of Integration between custom and off-the-shelf system solutions;
- Coordinate with IT Vendors in the development and prioritisation of major modules, application enhancements and minor fixes;
- Communicate and trial potential solutions with internal and external stakeholders in assessing best fit for requirements / needs;
- Project manage the successful implementation of new processes, systems, modules and integrations towards appropriate and successful user adoption;
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvement or realignment with systems changes towards achieving operational excellence;
- Prepare design, technical and user documentation as required to ensure successful adoption and ongoing support;
- Analyse system issues and work with appropriate stakeholders to prepare, recommend and implement suitable fixes;
- Maintain a focus on overall IT strategy and architecture in ensuring alignment of solutions to bigger picture;
Required Skills & Experience:
- High level of communication skills;
- Ability to interpret strategy in a technology context
- Total commitment to user experience
- Identifying changes in technology as opportunities to innovate
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative
- Strong Team player
- Able to work autonomously
- Creative, analytical enquiring mindset
- Ability to think strategically and out of the box, with a desire to come up with solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge/previous work experience in VET / RTO education sector
- Previous experience with Student Management and Learning Management Systems
- Previous experience building integrations between custom and off-the-shelf software through API and database interoperation
- Software development skills a bonus
- Familiarity with Office 365 stack
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time – 9 day or 10 day working fortnight
- Flexible working arrangements are available and can be discussed during interview
- Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
- Professional environment where your career path really matters, we can support you by providing internal and external professional development to enhance your skill set
- A collaborative team that is driven and values your input and ideas
ERGT Australia is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 2534) with training facilities and contracts Australia wide. We are Australia’s leading provider of emergency response and safety training to high-risk industries. We deliver a professional, engaging, and safe training service using simulated workplace environments to develop skills that address safety-critical industry needs.
Our Perth Training Centre incorporates an immersive simulated high-risk workplace with a world class fire training ground, and a specialised Incident Management Training Centre.
Please contact our People and Culture team on 08 9417 6928 if you would like to hear more about this position or have any questions.
Kindly submit your application via SEEK – Systems Analyst Job in Jandakot, Perth WA – SEEK