Trainer and Assessor – Emergency Response
Posted on: 13 October 2021
Location: Jandakot, Perth Safety Training Centre
ERGT Australia is the leading provider of high-risk safety and emergency response training to the Oil and Gas, Maritime, Defence, Aviation, and Major Hazard Facilities industries. Open your career up to a world of opportunity with ERGT and help set the bar high for the future of Australia’s safety training.
We are seeking passionate and suitably experienced people to join our training team on an 8 days on: 6 days off roster, delivering high quality safety and emergency response training to the mining industry.
We are recruiting for the above persons to assist with the increase in demand for Cert III Emergency Response and Rescue (formerly Mine Emergency Response and Rescue). This Certificate primarily orientates around the following disciplines:
- Breathing Apparatus and Fire Fighting
- Vertical and Confined Space Rescue
- Road Crash Rescue
- Responding to local emergencies and incidents
- Advanced First Aid
If you believe you have the suitable experience in the above fields, are looking for a FIFO style roster with the ability to be home each night and are looking to share your knowledge and experience then we would love to hear from you.
- Cert IV TAE 40116
- Provide First Aid
If you don’t hold the above qualifications, but hold qualifications and experience in the above disciplines, and are interested in pursuing a career in training and assessment then please contact us to discuss further your options.
A career with ERGT not only provides our Trainers and Assessors the opportunity to pass on their skills and knowledge to our Trainees, but also:
- Excellent job security with permanent or casual positions available.
- The ability to ply your trade at a world class training facility.
- Becoming an integral member of a tight, cohesive and driven team environment with the common goal of achieving safe and engaging training.
- The opportunity to assist training and development at other ERGT owned training facilities in Darwin and Melbourne.
- Future development into other training streams within ERGT, whether that be Offshore Survival, Emergency Response, Safety Skills or Emergency Management.
Please contact our People & Culture team on 08 94 17 6992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this position.
To apply for this position, please submit an updated copy of your resume and cover letter via Seek: