Trainer and Assessor – Permit to Work
Posted on: 13 October 2021
Location: Jandakot, Perth Safety Training Centre
ERGT Australia is the leading provider of high-risk safety and emergency response training to the Oil and Gas, Maritime, Defence, Aviation, and Major Hazard Facilities industries. Open your career up to a world of opportunity with ERGT and help set the bar high for the future of Australia’s safety training.
We are seeking passionate and suitably experienced people to join our team in delivering process safety training to the oil and gas industry. Specifically this will entail delivering the Safer Together Contain It course, Industry Safety Induction (ISI) and various clients Permit to Work training.
To be successful in this role the candidate will hold experience in working on live oil and gas processing facilities, including the practical application of permit to work and isolation systems, and a passion for educating others in the supporting procedures and requirements.
If you believe you have suitable experience and are looking to share your knowledge and experience then we would love to hear from you.
- Cert IV TAE 40116
- Provide First Aid
- Permitting systems and/or process plant operations
- If you don’t hold the above qualifications, but have sufficient permitting systems and/or process plant operations experience, and are interested in pursuing a career in training and assessment, then please contact us to discuss further your options.
A career with ERGT not only provides our Trainers and Assessors the opportunity to pass on their skills and knowledge to our Trainees, but also:
- Excellent job security with permanent or casual positions available.
- The ability to ply your trade at a world class training facility.
- Becoming an integral member of a tight, cohesive and driven team environment with the common goal of achieving safe and engaging training.
- The opportunity to assist training and development at other ERGT owned training facilities in Darwin and Melbourne.
- Future development into other training streams within ERGT, whether that be Offshore Survival, Emergency Response, Safety Skills or Emergency Management.
Please contact our People & Culture team on 08 94 17 6992 or email email@example.com if you have any questions about this position.
To apply for this position, please submit an updated copy of your resume and cover letter via Seek: