Trainer & Assessor – Melbourne
Posted on: 13 June 2022
ERGT Australia is the leading provider of high-risk safety and emergency response training to the Oil and Gas, Maritime, Defence, Aviation, and Major Hazard Facilities industries. Open your career up to a world of opportunity with ERGT and help set the bar high for the future of Australia’s safety training.
Are you a professional Trainer and Assessor who holds their certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 and want to join our team focusing on skills that trainees may need to execute in the event of an emergency?
3 areas of focus for our Trainer and Assessors are:
- Delivery & Assessment of Training
- Staff Development and Course Improvement
- Training Centre Support
Do you have experience and industry exposure in the below areas?
- Experience in Fire Fighting / Maritime
- Industry experience – Oil & Gas / Marine / Mining / Industrial / Defence / Medic
- Open Water SCUBA Diver or equivalent
- First Aid
What does ERGT have to offer?
- Working in a simulated environment
- Opportunity to develop your career
- Immediate start
- Diversity in your role
- Work life balance
Please contact our People & Culture team on 08 94 17 6992 or email you resume through to email@example.com