Posted on: 17 September 2020
ERGT Australia is an RTO accredited by ASQA, AMSA and OPITO, delivering safety, emergency response and incident management training from our centres around Australia. This tight knit team of passionate customer service focused professionals manage their dynamic work environment in a down to earth way fuelled by fun, passion and energy to help their clients.
We are seeking full time and casual Trainers who are highly skilled and motivated team players, wanting to be a part of a vibrant workplace culture. Our Perth Training team is ERGT Australia’s flagship Safety Training Centre and incorporates both an immersive simulated high-risk workplace, and a specialised Incident Management Training Centre.
- Manage all trainees and staff allocated to scheduled courses
- Ensure all training is delivered and assessed accordingly to the Nationally Recognised Training Procedures
- Co-operate with ERGT management to promote and consistently deliver high quality products and services and meet quality objectives
- Review of training packages and course delivery
- Assist and support other team members as required
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Certificate IV in TAE
- Motivated towards professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, work autonomously and follow procedures
- Experienced in Fire Fighting / Maritime
- Industry experience – Oil & Gas / Marine / Mining / Industrial / Defence / Medic
- Open Water SCUBA Diver or equivalent
- Provide First Aid
The position will be based at Perth’s Training Centre in Jandakot.
What can we offer you?
- Full time position based at our Training Centre in Perth
- Working a 9 day fortnight
- Dynamic and vibrant workplace culture
- Free parking
- Strong focus on work/life balance and we are committed to making it work for you
Please contact Monica Colman on 08 94 17 6992 or email email@example.com if you need any further information regarding this position.
To apply, please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of why you believe you are suitable for the role.