Training Compliance Administrator
Posted on: 16 December 2021
Location: Jandakot, Perth Safety Training Centre
ERGT Australia is the leading provider of high-risk safety and emergency response training to the Oil and Gas, Maritime, Defence, Aviation, and Major Hazard Facilities industries. Open your career up to a world of opportunity with ERGT and help set the bar high for the future of Australia’s safety training.
Reporting directly to the Scheduling and Capability Team Leader, the role’s main focus is to ensure and maintain Training team Compliance across all ERGT Australia Centers (Melbourne, Darwin, Perth, Townsville, Nowra & Longford) in line with relevant regulator standards (RTO, AMSA & OPITO) by:
- Updating, verify and maintain ERGT Staff Training matrix and staff records.
- Record Certificates, Risk Assessment, Work Instruction and Trainer Development records
- Assist in ensuring training staff maintain industry currency and currency of qualifications under relevant training regulators.
- Auditing a sample of course paperwork and record results.
- Report to relevant stakeholders on training team paperwork compliance.
This position is based at our Perth Safety Training Centre in Jandakot and is a full-time role working 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Experience of having worked in another RTO environment.
- General awareness and understanding of RTO compliance requirements.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Candidates with demonstratable skills, from previous experience with organisations are highly valued
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Cert IV Training and Assessment (Desirable)
- Auditing Background (Desirable)
To apply for this position, use the apply via seek attach your covering letter responding to the above job requirements “Skills, experience and qualifications” and your current resume/cv – Training Compliance Administrator Job in Perth – SEEK
Please be advised successful candidate will need to be fully vaccinated prior to start date.