The following standard terms and conditions apply to any training course or service that is offered by ERGT Australia.
Fees for public courses are available:
- on our national course price list on our website under useful links
- via the our courses pages on our website
- via our online bookings system on our website
- by contacting our National Sales and Services team on 1300 374 828
- Specials and promotional offers are valid at specified training centres and on specified dates only.
- Specials and promotional offers are not valid in conjunction with other offers unless specified.
- RPL Assessments – $85.00 per hour
- Replacement certificate / Statement of Attainment – $33* per certificate.
* The fee for a replacement certificate / statement of attainment includes GST.
GST is applied to RPL fees where applicable.
To obtain fee information for services not listed above, including customised training and facility hire, please contact our National Sales and Services team.
- Course enrolment and payment information is sent at time of booking and enrolments are considered tentative until full payment or a Purchase Order is received by ERGT Australia.
- Course availability is subject to scheduling and minimum trainee numbers.
- Courses running on weekends and local public holidays may incur additional costs and subject to minimum trainee numbers.
- All trainees studying nationally recognised Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses must provide their USI when they enrol for Nationally Recognised Training (NRT). ERGT can accept enrolments and payments but is prohibited by law to issue a Statement of Attainment or Qualification for NRT unless a USI has been provided and verified.
- Quotations are available on request, typically when the training outcomes or pricing varies to that on our National Pricelist.
- Quotations are subject to change, valid to date indicated, and based on the date training is attended.
- A quote is considered accepted by return written confirmation, Issuing a Purchase Order (Account Customers only) or Payment.
- Any variations to standard Terms and Conditions will be specified on Quotations.
- Non-account corporate clients are required to pay the full value of training in advance, bookings will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
- Credit Account customers must confirm with a ‘hard copy’ of the purchase order at least 2 business days prior to the commencement of the course. Standard Terms of payment, 30 days from date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- If payment details are not received 2 business days prior to course commencement, ERGT reserves the right to cancel the enrolment.
- Trainees who have successfully completed course requirements will not be issued with a statement of attainment or qualification until all course fees are paid in full.
ERGT Australia accepts payment by the following methods:
- Direct Transfer (ERGT’s bank account details will be shown on the course payment information page, quotation and invoice)
- Visa or MasterCard
- Cheque or MoneyOrder
All payments must be made in Australian Dollars and international money transfers may attract an additional transfer fee to the value of $25AUD.
Refund and Cancellation Policy – Cancellation by ERGT Australia
ERGT reserves the right to cancel courses without notice. In the event ERGT Australia cancels a course, the training will be re-scheduled to a mutually convenient time. Should this not be possible, ERGT guarantees to provide a full refund of any training fees already paid. ERGT is not liable for any claims arising from the cancellation of a course.
Refund and Cancellation Policy – Cancellation by Trainee or Client
- Trainees and clients must advise ERGT Australia in writing of their intention to cancel their enrolment. The scale of refund is determined by the amount of notice given, as outlined in the table below or as specified in an existing Contract or Service Agreement.
- Applications for cancellation must be addressed to the National Sales and Services Manager of ERGT Australia and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Cancellation Notice Provided||Charge||Refund|
|More than 2 business days||No cancellation fee||100% of course fee|
|Less than 2 business days||25% of course fee (inc GST)||75% of course fee|
|Less than 1 business day||50% of course fee (inc GST)||50% of course fee|
|Failure to attend or *complete course||100% of course fee (inc GST)||No refund|
* Trainee has a valid reason for not being able to attend the full duration of the course, the training may be rescheduled to a mutually convenient time at no additional charge.
- Refunds of training fees will be paid at the discretion of the National Sales and Service Manager to the bank account or credit card from which payment was received to the original payer.
Transfers and Substitutions
- Trainees who are unable to attend a course on which they have enrolled are encouraged to transfer their enrolment to a subsequent course date to be conducted by ERGT Australia, subject to availability. Transferring an enrolment will not incur any additional charges, providing it is done before the commencement of the course.
- Charges may be applicable where amendments to the original course booking differs from the course transfer request.
- Validity of pricing applies to the date training is attended. If an amendment is required and the enrolment moved to a course on another date, applicable pricing will be charged.
- Clients may substitute an alternate person at any time prior to course commencement at no additional cost.