Fast Rescue Craft Continued Competence
Revisit & Maintain your Fast Rescue Craft Operations Skills | AMSA Approved
ERGT Australia’s AMSA endorsed Fast Rescue Craft Continued Competence (FRC CC) maintains the skills and knowledge necessary to safely and effectively launch, operate and recover Fast Rescue Craft.
This course is designed for personnel who need to maintain their skills in launching, operating and recovering a Fast Rescue Craft.
†No GST applicable
*Price Includes GST
+Price includes GST / ^No GST applicable
The expected learning outcomes for this course are:
- Understand the construction, maintenance, repair and outfitting of fast rescue boats
- Take charge of the launching equipment and appliances as commonly fitted, during launch and recovery
- Take charge of a fast rescue boat, as commonly fitted, during launch and recovery
- Take charge of a fast rescue boat after launching
- Operate a fast rescue boat engine
Training Standard Pre-requisites
AMSA Certificate of Proficiency in Fast Rescue Craft (STCW Reg VI/2 Code A-VI/2) and;
Qualifying sea service in the preceeding 5 years
Medical and Health Standards
A health questionnaire and declaration of fitness will be required at course registration. Please contact ERGT for any concerns regarding completion of practical training and assessment requirements and to discuss options for reasonable adjustments.
Government issued photo identification is required for course registration.
It is an AMSA requirement to successfully revalidate Fast Rescue Craft (STCW Reg VI/2) every 5 years.